Tuesday 10 July 2012

My first euro trip ~

I couldn't forget the time when I was 13, my first trip to Europe. The places were London and Paris obviously. I was overly joyed for the trip. One small and somehow 'weird' thing happened when i was in the plane. I MET my BLOODY ART TEACHER. well long story short, i had to say hi and bla bla bla......Anyways as far as i can remember i reached london and went to a hotel somewhere in london, i can't remember where but it was a good place, had a kitchen and all. The things i did there was visit to the museum, saw tower of london, the birdge, went to the london dungeon which had rides in it and most of the other times, my family and i went shopping. Shops of different variety flooding the streets which made my brain go boooooom! Well but as I am a football fan, I searched for jerseys and football boots that would satisfy my wants. Bla bla bla one story after another. OWH! and i went to blister, a factory outlet, which had many branded goods like Louis vuitton etc. Next, my trip to Paris was a short one. took a euro train and stayed in a hotel near disneyland paris. We spent a whole day in disneyland enjoying the rides(not really because some of the roller coasters were scary) my scariest roller coaster experience there was the space mountain where it shoots you up idk how many km per hour but it was damn fast, and the rest was history(mainly because my eyes were closed). Other than that, the rest of the trip was mainly allocated for shopping purposes as i came back to Malaysia with all of the bags full of new things. BYE :)

1 comment:

  1. It would have been interesting if a little more details are given on the places you have visited, for example, the exhibits in the museum that attract your attention.. what is your impression of the Tower of London, the Bridge and the Dungeon...on shopping you could possibly write a little on the supermarkets and malls in London as compared to KL.

    ReplyDelete