Saturday 28 July 2012

Grandma's malay style cooking !


Food cooked by my beloved Grandma :) 

The feeling when you release a deadly fart 

Well, it was just another Saturday, where I, Shazwan wakes up at around 10 but the difference is that, at 10.30 I had Al-Quran reading with my mom, dad, aunty, uncle and brother. After that, my brother and I had some bonding time playing Resistance 3 which was frustrating because we were at the same area for a very long time. Well, after countless of attempts trying to defeat the Chimera (the alien); we quit and played Fifa 12 instead which I lost to him twice before beating him. Well, there goes my day till about 4 o clock. After that, we all head to Bangi which is home to my grandparents of my mother’s side. As soon as we reached there, my father, brother and I went to the Ramadan Bazaar nearby where they sold many kinds of food like murtabak, Chicken Wing, Fried kuey tiao etc. Food as far as the eyes can see. At the end of the round, we had a bag full of food for later. From then on till our breaking of fast time, we just chilled and mind our own business. After we had a wonderful meal, we sat back and let the tummy out and release gas or whatever. (The feeling when I fart, “I have unleashed the Kraken!”) We performed our terawih prayers at about 9 and I was the Imam. It’s not as easy as it looks. That summed up my day I guess, till the next time. Cheers J


1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it would be interesting to have detailed out the the favourite dishes prepared by Grandma Kamariah

    ReplyDelete