Thursday 26 July 2012

Buka Puasa/ the breaking of my fasting day part 7

Birthday cake 
My lil cousin 
Usually, I would either break my fast at home with my mum's cooking or at one of my grandparent's house but tonight is a special event in which it is my cousin, Iryna's birthday and the fact that my cousins and aunty are going back tomorrow makes it an event to a must go. I haven't met them for 2 years until they came back 3 weeks ago, the time just swooshed by and just like that, they're going back to Houston tomorrow. Well, what can I say, I will truly  miss them. My day was spent as usual with playing Fifa 12 and with an addition of doing some chores like buy groceries and stuff. Other than that, it's just a normal day at Casa De Shazwan . On another topic, I am watching The Dark Knight Rises this weekend, I shall write a review about it after I watch it. Yesterday for breaking my fast I had Laksam (kelantanese dish) and there was also Nasi Dagang and KFC. It was just a small party only for family. Well, we all said our goodbyes and kissed goodbye before we left the house. It felt like just a while ago, they were back home and now, they're gone. Well, that summed up my day. Cheers :)




laksam 

laksam


laksam 

nasi dagang 

fish curry 


my brother, aunty and I 

My cousins 


My lazy cat Snow 

Snow 

No comments:

Post a Comment