Monday 23 July 2012

Buka puasa part 3 mummy's cooking :)

Indonesian Cooking
Sambal daging

Ketam masak lemak

fried tempe 

salted egg

krispy kreme doughnut

Ayam goreng bumbu

sayur asam

So, on the first day of buka puasa at home, my mum made Indonesian food which is also one of my favourite food thus making me hungrier waiting for the food when I  was fasting. The whole day all I did was play fifa, use my computer and read the Al-Quran. I couldn't do much as I was at home all day and this may be my routine for the rest of the fasting month unless I go out or something. Anyways, the food was spectacular, I was the last one off the table as I was enjoying every second biting and chewing the delicious food. If you haven't tried any of these dishes, you' re missing out on a lot of delicious stuff. Try it out sometime. Cheers :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment