Saturday 14 July 2012

The most exhilarating and best trip ever for me









Last year, during my trip to London, my dad, brother,uncle and I went to another trip without my mum to Liverpool. We took a plane to Manchester and took a car to Liverpool. It was a night to remember for me as a Liverpool fan. Before the game it was so ecstatic, everyone was talking, smiling and having fun. We took a tour around the stadium and also they provided us with halal food and treated us very well. We even met one of Liverpool's ex player, he gave a talk. When the game started, everyone sang the You'll Never Walk Along song. That night, I was so happy that we could watch the match live, the stadium itself, at Anfield!!!! We sang so many Liverpool songs. The experience was breath taking. After the game finished, all of us left and took a cab to Manchester airport. The black spot of the night was that we had to wait for the plane for hours because it was delayed. Other than that, it was the best night I ever had :) Cheers

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment