Sunday 22 July 2012

Buka puasa Grandma's cooking part 2

kuih keria 

fried chicken and kerabu 

sambal ikan, lemang and serunding 

murtabak, fried chicken and keria
The second day of puasa, I went to bangi which is the home of my grandparents on my mother's side. Well, when I reached there, I rested for a while and went straight to the ramadhan bazaar which sold many delicious food but we only bought a few like murtabak and tebu. But the most important thing we searched for was the keropok lekor noba. It has been a while since we had it so we searched for it at the bazaar but it was not there, we also searched at the mall near by but it was also not there. Our hopes crushed like a broken window. Well, on the bright side, I met my granddad's adopted son. He was cool. We chatted before buka puasa. When the time came, all of us filled our mouths with grandma's cooking. We were bloated after about 15 minutes. Lastly, we had out terawih prayers and I became the imam for the night. I was quite nervous though as it was my first time being an imam to the family but I think I did well. At the end of the day we all went back home to Bukit Damansara. Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment