Thursday 26 July 2012

Buka puasa part 5 mummy's cooking

Soto ayam

roast chicken 

Big Apple doughnuts
Well, it was just another day of puasa, I thought I would do the exact same thing I did yesterday but my mum invited me to go to KLCC to go shopping. Well, as a person who likes shopping who wouldn't agree? We went there, and my mum wanted to go to Chanel and one thing lead to another, we ended up at isetan to buy some sweet food like doughnuts and stuff like that. After that we head back for like 10 minutes and then we had to pick up my brothers which I had to endure the heat of waiting outside for my brother as my mum parked far away. Then came buka puasa time where I had soto ayam, one of my favourite dishes. I eat it really spicy filled with cili padi. I am a person who loves spicy food like sambal. After buka puasa, we went to the mosque to perform our terawih which then, I was really, really sleepy. I was very patient. Well, that concludes my day yesterday :) Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment