Wednesday 1 August 2012

Yummy Food

"Draw me like one of your French girls"

Some sweet food for starters

Pumpkin soup with garlic bread


Garlic butter fish 
Rib eye steak with black pepper sauce 
It was the first day we'd eaten out of the house, we had a few suggestions lined up. Then, I was brain storming when suddenly without hesitation, I suggested a restaurant named Monte's located at Bangsar shopping centre. It's one of my favourite restaurant of all time. Based on the number of times I went there, even the waitress recognise my family and I. The best part about being known by the waitress there is that, you get your food quick and they become friendlier around you. In that restaurant, there are two starters that I often order and pick one of the three best main dish. For starters, I would always have the pumpkin soup and garlic bread. The pumpkin soup is creamy and smooth. It has that rich pumpkin taste and you dip the perfectly toasted garlic bread into the soup which just feels like heaven in your mouth. It's so delicious that you would devour it very quickly. Then, comes the main course, the centre of attention. The three main dishes I would have to thoroughly think through in my mind to choose is the black pepper chicken, rib-eye steak and the Garlic butter fish. You won't regret it picking one of these three dishes. Yesterday, I had the rib-eye steak with black pepper sauce on the side. The steak is so juicy, so tender, you feel it melting in your mouth. I should stop now, as I am fasting, describing the food would make me hungry. I strongly suggest you try this restaurant. So, head up to Bangsar shopping Centre! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment